General Medicine offers treatment and preventive care for people of all ages, nationalities, and genders. Our highly-skilled Medical Doctors have experience in treating people with all health issues as well as providing health education for you and your family. They are experienced, empathetic, and committed to delivering the best standards of care.
The Department of General Medicine offers comprehensive diagnostic services and general medical care to adult patients. Disease diagnosis, management, and prevention are the main priorities of this Department. It works closely with other specialized medical departments to ensure that all patient needs are identified and met.
Our services include:
- Family Medicine
- General Pediatrics
- Nutrition and wellness
- Adolescent problems and counseling
- Vaccinations – routine/optional/travel
- Consultation and treatment for
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High blood sugar (diabetes)
- High cholesterol levels (hyperlipidemia)
- Wheezing and respiratory problems (asthma/bronchitis)
- Heart diseases
- Obesity (overweight)