Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology play an important role in women’s health not only in treating diseases but also in health education and prevention. Our team of OB Gynecologists believes in implementing the most current diagnostic and treatment techniques including ultrasound and colposcopy.
The Department offers diagnosis and treatment of routine and specialized gynecologic diseases, early detection of female genital cancer through regular examinations, PAP smear, pelvic ultrasound, antenatal checkup, USG scanning & sort out infertility issues, as well as an examination of the breast, identification of cancer risk factors, etc.
Management of menstrual irregularities, vaginal bleeding in women of all ages, vaginal infections and sexually transmitted diseases, urinary or voiding problems, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Basic infertility workups
- Cancer Screening (Pap’s smear, Cervical Punch Biopsy, Endometrial Biopsy)
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Electrocautery of Warts
- Incision of vaginal/vulvar cyst & drainage of pus/abscess
- Psychosocial counseling on puberty and adolescence
- Complete preventive health checkups for a woman of all ages